RIGEC is a consortium of Rhode Island’s strongest health professions, educational and outreach programs, hospitals and primary care networks, and key community agencies and programs. Our consortium is working together to enhance RI’s geriatric workforce and to maximize patient and family engagement in care.
- University of Rhode Island – Colleges of Health Sciences, Nursing and Pharmacy
- Rhode Island College – Schools of Nursing and Social Work
- Brown University – Warren Alpert Medical School
- Care New England Health System (CNE)
- Care Transformation Collaborative of Rhode Island (CTC-RI)
- Rhode Island Primary Care Physicians Organization (RIPCPC)
- PACE of RI