Click on any of the categories/topics below for an annotated, hyperlinked list of Web sites on that topic. Our goal in developing and providing these links to web sites is to provide practical information specifically targeted for health care and human service professionals and educators who work with elderly populations.
Please note that some of these sites ask you to register and/or pay a subscription fee before granting full access to all of the content areas. While we have made efforts to review the content of these web sites, we are not responsible for their development, accuracy or timeliness. Links on these pages to external sites do not represent endorsement by the University of Rhode Island.
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Elder Abuse – This Elder Justice page addresses a broad range of topics related to elder abuse relevant for professionals, older adults, families and caregivers.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Massachusetts Aging Links
- National Association of Geriatric Education Centers (NAGEC) – This is a link to NAGEC’s home page which provides information on GEC legislative priorities, a calendar of GEC events, and a link to GEC resources, including the GEC clearinghouse, and the GEC “Pipeline” newsletter.
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Social Work