Exhibit Halls at the Fairs
WHY HAVE 4-H EXHIBITS?
1. To recognize 4-H members for their achievements and provide feedback to them regarding their accomplishments.
2. To provide a goal which motivates youth to achieve in their 4-H project work.
3. To provide educational experiences for 4-H members not available in other 4-H programs.
4. To provide the public a better understanding of 4-H work.
5. Any premium money or special prizes awarded serve as a reward as well as an incentive to encourage further learning and
growth through 4-H work.