Resident Meal Plan Students Only! All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Service Monday to Friday 4pm-8pm.
Click here for details.
What’s Going On?
Events and Announcements
Alternative Services for Spring 2015
Butterfield Dining Hall CLOSED due to Construction
Last day of service at Butterfield Dining Hall: Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Spring 2015 Classes begin on Wednesday, January 21
- Saturday, January 17 Mainfare opens for dinner
- Sunday, January 18 Mainfare is open for brunch and dinner
- Monday, January 19 (Martin Luther King Day) Mainfare is open for brunch and dinner
Beginning Tuesday, January 20,
new schedule begins!
Monday through Friday
Breakfast will now be served at Hope Mainfare
- 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Omelets at Astros
- Make your own Belgian Waffles near the soup station
- Breakfast Entrees at Homestyle
- Breakfast Bar at Fusion
Lunch will be served at Hope Mainfare with a new opening time.
- 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Dinner will be served at Mainfare at their usual time:
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Friday: 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Dinner at Ram’s Den
- At 3:30 PM Ram’s Den will close their doors and stop serving their retail a la carte menu.
- At 4:00 PM Ram’s Den will reopen and offer a board service. Any student who has a resident meal plan, Standard, Plus, or Premiere will be allowed to enter and have whatever is offered in any amount. We will serve our popular Jump Asian menu, Deli, Burgers, Salad Bar, Ice Cream Novelties, Desserts, and in addition our favorite dinner entrees from Butterfield and of course Chicken Nuggets. We will also have some specials from time to time like All-You-Care-to-Take Sushi Bar. Ram’s Den will provide this dinner service, Monday – Friday, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Don’t forget there will also be ice cream novelties at dinner at the Ram’s Den.
What else will change for Spring 2015?
Plus and Premiere Meal Plan Patrons – New Grab ‘n Go options!
- You will still get three “Combo Meals” per day. You can use all three of your grab ‘n ‘go meals whenever you would like. No meal time restrictions.
- Ram’s Den up until 3:30 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends will still offer “Combo Meals.”
- Ram Escape at the Memorial Union will stay open until 8:00 PM, Monday – Friday. You can swing by before, during, or after dinner at Ram’s Den and use your “Combo Meal” at Ram Escape to get a smoothie or take a sandwich back to your dorm room!
Rhody Market will now allow you to use a Combo Meal up until 10 PM every night!
- We have partnered with Ronzio’s at the Memorial Union.
- Monday – Friday, 11 AM – 2 PM, you can use a “Combo Meal” for either one of these Every Day Specials:
- Two-Slices of Cheese Pizza and a medium Coke
- Two-Slices of Pepperoni Pizza and a medium Coke
All Resident Meal Plan Patrons on Standard, Plus, and Premiere Plans.
- Stop in the Corner Store at Hope from 11 AM – 3:30 PM. The cashier can swipe your student ID. If you are on a resident meal plan, you are welcome to an ice cream novelty once a day at lunchtime.
We apologize for the inconvenience but hope some of these changes might enhance some of our services. Please stay tuned for special events.
Ram Escape, Rhody Market, and Ram’s Den will continue to provide Grab ‘n Go options for our Plus and Premiere patrons.
No changes in weekend service. Butterfield Dining Hall will reopen Fall 2015.