About the Graduate School
- To articulate and advocate for the role and value of graduate education both within the university community, and beyond.
- To facilitate the recruitment and retention of talented individuals to Graduate Programs at the University of Rhode Island.
- To develop and ensure adherence to standards that reinforce the quality of graduate education and to efficiently administer central processes, such as admissions, for all Graduate Programs.
- To inspire and motivate graduate students and faculty alike to excel in the research endeavors of their chosen fields of expertise.
- To promote the availability of the intellectual and financial resources necessary for graduate students and faculty to become exceptional learners of what is known, and discoverers of what is not known.
The Graduate School at the University of Rhode Island seeks to facilitate the training and graduation of leaders who will be instrumental in making significant contributions to their fields of expertise in particular, and to the world-community in general. In doing so, the expectation is that our Graduate Programs will be widely respected as being among the best available anywhere.
- The Graduate School Profile
- Graduate Manual
- Message from the Dean
- Graduate Council
- Deadline Calendar