Date: April 1988
- Tuition waiver is applicable to full-time University of Rhode Island employees eligible for benefits.
- It is the responsibility of the employee to complete the electronic Authorization for Tuition Waiver form in e-Campus each semester.
- It is the responsibility of the employee to complete the Release of Academic Records – Tuition Waiver Information FERPA Release form each semester.
- The Office of Human Resource Administration has the responsibility of verifying employment and approving the request based on applicable collective bargaining contracts, Board of Education Policy or University Personnel Policy.
- A separate Authorization for Tuition Waiver form is submitted electronically each semester for each student and each higher education institution.
- Once approved, Tuition Waiver forms are electronically forwarded directly to the Enrollment Services Offices at the University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College and the Community College of Rhode Island
- To submit tuition waivers for URI, CCRI and RIC, employees must log on to e-Campus on the University’s web page, www.uri.edu and complete the Authorization for Tuition Waiver form.