Nanda Jones

Kansas, USA

(Level I – 2016)

djdeejones@gmail.com

Nanda JonesI currently reside in Wichita Kansas. Up until 5 years ago I lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico where I worked as a Certified Biofeedback Specialist and Reflexologist. I have 3 adult children and 5 grandchildren. I enjoy reading, traveling, meditation, exercising, dancing, cooking, building friendships and spending time with my family. I am interested in first learning how to have a deeper sense of inner peace. I have been a product of discrimination all my life, and would love to be able to share and teach others how to handle situations that could potentially turn violent, starting with my children and grandchildren and extending out into the community. I would love to teach through outreach programs in schools, churches or any organizations that sponsor programs with the goal of protecting our precious children and young adults. I so look forward to developing the skills necessary to accomplish and sharing Dr. King’s nonviolence protocol with as many people as I can with love.