401.874.2676 or 1.800.215.9001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Suite 295 on Level 2 of the Pharmacy building
On-Site Medication Counseling
Offered in the housing units of the elderly, disabled and needy, residents can take advantage of our monthly on-site scheduled visits. We are available to discuss medication questions and concerns, provide educational information concerning medications and disease states and to monitor blood pressures.
Any Residential Service Coordinator in the state of Rhode Island is welcome to to schedule a monthly visit and call us at
This service is FREE to the residents of
Medication Information Line
This is a toll-free resource for medication information. Staffed by pharmacists, this confidential service provides Rhode Islanders with answers concerning medications and drug therapy in addition to responding to topical health issues. This program is designed to supplement the informational services offered by community pharmacists, physicians and other health care workers. Commonly asked questions:
- What are the side effects of my medication?
- Are there special requirements for how to take my medication?
- Can I take my new medication with my other medications?
- What should I do if I forget to take my medications?
- What are alternative treatments?
- My doctor just put me on this new medication. Can you tell me about it?