URI 4-H works with agencies and organizations to expand the positive impacts of youth development. There are a number of ways in which you may partner with URI 4-H.
URI 4-H Partner Groups
Partner groups are short-term programs that provide six hours of activity. URI 4-H provides all the necessary curriculum and materials to complete the program. The program will center around a specific topic, such as engineering, fine arts, biology, etc. To start a group at your agency/organization, simply follow these steps:
- Read the Group Manual to learn more about the SPIN program.
- Peruse our Partners Brochure to see what is currently available. And to learn about our kits and Field Programs.
- Then fill out the online form to request an educational kit of your choosing. *FYI, here is the calendar we use to show which kits are signed out. Use this to pick a time when you know the kit is available! If it isn’t listed, it’s available!
- 4-H Staff will process your request and schedule with you.
Workshops and Events
URI 4-H offers one-off events in conjunction with its partners. Previous events include:
- Environmental field-day with Rhode Island DEM
- Career development symposium with URI Center for Career and Experiential Learning
- Science night with the Coastal Resources Management Council
Please consider partnering with URI 4-H for your next event!