We offer the following services:
- Couples Counseling/Marriage Counseling – couples looking to better their relationships and/or deal with concerns such as feeling distant, communication problems, conflict, affairs, trust issues, sexual dissatisfaction etc.
- Family Counseling – families with conflict or concern about one or more member (We see the family together and members separately at times.)
- Counseling for Children with a Family Component – a child desiring counseling or a parent desiring counseling for a child (Parents are included on an as needed basis.)
- Private Parenting Classes/Tutorials – a parent or parents work through a parenting program with a counselor at their own pace on their own schedule (see Classes Tab for program specifics)
- Co-parenting Mediation – in a safe and structured setting, parents work on developing a contract on how to deal with specific parenting issues
- Individual Counseling for Relationship Issues – individuals dealing with family or relationship problems such as a break-up, poor or conflictual relationships etc.
- Counseling for Sexual Heath Concerns – individuals or couples who are experiencing sexual dissatisfaction or concerns such as low desire, premature ejaculation, couple disagreement about the frequency of sex etc.
- Premarital Counseling – couples who are looking to get an assessment of their relationship and work on areas of disagreement before moving to the next step
- Relationship Enhancement – couples or families who want to find ways to strengthen their relationship(s) and build more satisfying connections[/themify_col]