Sheets Building, 15 Receiving Road, Narragansett, RI 02882 – USA
email@example.com – Nicole Larkin
- The van Beuren Charitable Foundation Awards $3 Million to URI -
- URI Blue MBA Student Christine De Silva and Assistant Professor Brennan Philips Build Startup - De Silva is chief executive officer of a small oceanography technology company in Rhode Island, a student at the University of Rhode Island’s Blue MBA program, and began filming deep sea sharks on Monday in South Africa for the Discovery Channel’s “Shark Week.”
- US Navy names future ship for URI alumnus, professor Robert Ballard - The U.S. Navy has announced that a future Pathfinder-class oceanography survey ship will be named in honor of University of Rhode Island alumnus and Professor of Oceanography Robert Ballard.
- Celebrating the Legacy of Frank M. White - A couple of months before the Frank M. White legacy panel was unveiled in Bliss Hall in November, the impact the former engineering professor had was represented in a collection of testimonials, some of which were published in the journal Physics of Fluids.
- End-of-the-Year Awards Presented to College of Engineering Faculty and Staff - Dean Anthony Marchese presented end-of-the-year awards to faculty and staff members during the College of Engineering’s holiday event on Dec. 16. The recipients were nominated by their peers and by engineering students.
- Student Projects Showcased at Research Fellows Symposium - Among the 48 URI students who presented their research projects at the Annual Undergraduate Research Fellows Symposium on Dec. 14 were 10 engineering students.
- Using 3D Printing as a Way to Dive Deeper - Brennan Phillips and the students in his Undersea Robotics and Imaging Lab have produced parts using 3D printers, such as watertight camera enclosures, that enable them to explore thousands of meters below the ocean’s surface.
- Shimadzu Wins URI Distinguish Achievement Award - Shimadzu Scientific Instruments is this year’s winner of the URI corporate Distinguish Achievement Award. Shimadzu’s instruments are used by URI College of Engineering faculty, students, and industry partners, as well as other researchers at URI.
Professor and Department Chair
Sheets 111, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6540 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ocean Science and Exploration Center 103, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6480 – email@example.com – website
Sheets, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6575 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheets 217, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6122 – email@example.com
Sheets 216, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6029 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Engineering Professor
215 Sheets, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6636 – email@example.com
Sheets 212, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6217 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Sheets 211, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6028 – email@example.com – website
401.874.6676 – firstname.lastname@example.org
401.874.6610 – email@example.com
President, University of Rhode Island, Professor, Mechanical, Ocean, and Civil Engineering
401.874.2222 – firstname.lastname@example.org – website
Sheets 214, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6035 – email@example.com – website
Middleton 115, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6591 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Horn 111, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6115 – email@example.com
Sheets 213, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6879 – firstname.lastname@example.org – website
401.874.6633 – email@example.com
Tech Staff Assistant
Administrative Assistant, Scientific Research Grant Assistant
401.874.6242 – firstname.lastname@example.org