Sheets Building, 15 Receiving Road, Narragansett, RI 02882 – USA
email@example.com – Nicole Larkin
- NUWC Comes to URI College of Engineering to Meet and Interview Students - Hiring personnel and engineers from the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWC) visited the URI College of Engineering recently to interview students and share information about the type of work conducted at NUWC.
- Blue Economy Leaders Express Their Support for URI’s Bay Campus - As companies have formed and flourished in Rhode Island’s blue economy, the demand for URI’s talented ocean engineering students has never been greater. Companies have also increasingly turned to URI for support with research and product development needs.
- Maryland Native Drawn to RI for Ocean Engineering, Stayed Due to Blue Economy - When Edgewater, Maryland native Maeve Story was deciding where to study ocean engineering, she confidently selected URI. She didn’t realize was how fast Rhode Island’s blue economy was growing and the career opportunities that awaited her.
- Using Robots to Study Icebergs - Icebergs can impact the environment by affecting sea-level rise and local ecosystems, damage offshore equipment and disrupt marine transportation. URI researchers are developing multi-robot systems to study icebergs above and below the surface.
- Shimadzu Wins URI Distinguish Achievement Award - Shimadzu Scientific Instruments is this year’s winner of the URI corporate Distinguish Achievement Award. Shimadzu’s instruments are used by URI College of Engineering faculty, students, and industry partners, as well as other researchers at URI.
- Undergraduate Research on Display - Undergraduate students from around the state presented their summer research projects at URI. The College of Engineering was well represented at the annual symposium, which attracted 450-plus students, faculty, family and friends.
- STEM Event Enables High School Students to Meet URI Engineers - High school students had the opportunity to interact with URI engineering professors and students at the STEM Exploration Open House. The event was hosted by the Rhode Island National Guard.
- Academic Excellence Award Presented to Student From Each Engineering Major - URI honors graduating seniors for their superior academic achievement with an Academic Excellence Award. The selections are based on grade point average, as well as other criteria determined by the academic departments.
Professor and Department Chair
Sheets 111, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6540 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ocean Science and Exploration Center 103, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6480 – email@example.com
Sheets, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6575 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheets 217, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6122 – email@example.com
Sheets 216, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6029 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Engineering Professor
215 Sheets, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6636 – email@example.com
Sheets 212, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6217 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheets 220, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6688 – email@example.com
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Sheets 211, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6028 – firstname.lastname@example.org
401.874.6676 – email@example.com
401.874.6610 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheets 214, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6035 – email@example.com
Middleton 115, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6591 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Horn 111, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6115 – email@example.com
Sheets 213, Narragansett Bay Campus
401.874.6879 – firstname.lastname@example.org
401.874.6633 – email@example.com
President, University of Rhode Island, Professor, Mechanical, Ocean, and Civil Engineering
401.874.2222 – firstname.lastname@example.org