- Professor Koster Explains Why There Were Once Three Popes – TEDEd -
- Professor Loomis – New York Times Op-Ed - Why the Amazon Workers Never Stood a Chance
- Professor Nevius Discusses – The Legacy of Racial Hatred in the January 6 Insurrection - The U.S.’s politics of racial hatred are sustained by a culture of making political compromises when bold action is required.
- Professor Loomis’ Washington Post Op-ed: Think the spotted owl is to blame for job losses? Think again. - Gutting environmental regulation to save jobs is a losing proposition. Only a green economy helps workers.
- URI History Professor Reflects on the Legacies of World War 2 – NPR - Professor Miriam Reumann says World War 2 had a lasting impact on American society.
- Game of Thrones, Joan of Arc, and Knighthood - Professor Rollo-Koster talks to Time Magazine about Game of Thrones and Medieval History
- “Game of Thrones” and Medieval History - URI history professor uses ‘Game of Thrones,’ other fantasy stories to help students understand medieval history
- Fake News: A Historical Perspective - URI history professors to examine ‘fake news’ through a historical lens
- History Professor Writes About Her Own Past - University of Rhode Island Professor Dr. Earline “Rae” Ferguson has had such an interesting life — someone should write a book about it, which is exactly what she’s doing.
- A New Scholarly Reference on the History of the Papacy - History Professor Joëlle Rollo-Koster is heading an international team of scholars that is creating a landmark work on the history of the papacy commissioned by Cambridge University Press.
- Dr. Erik Loomis’ Op-Ed in The New York Times - A national strike by prisoners is the latest iteration of demands for freedom from forced labor
- Scholarship as Activism - Another person might have fired an angry tweet upon seeing the history of the state depicted on the walls of the State House, without a single person of color. Yulyana Torres ’18 decided to turn scholarship into activism.
- Professor Rollo-Koster wins URI’s top Scholarly Excellence Award - University of Rhode Island Foundation 2018 Excellence Award Winners were announced this summer.
- Joelle Rollo-Koster – Spotlighted for Innovation in General Education - High praise for creative projects in HIS304 - Western Europe in the High Middle Ages
- Dr. Erik Loomis’ Op-Ed in The Washington Post - Dr. Loomis writes that Democrats have yet to develop an economic message to counter Trump's talk on trade and tariffs.