Selection of the winning proposal is made by the Honors Program and Visiting Scholars Committee. The proposal should include:
- a concept paper of one to two pages that frames the intellectual issue(s);
- a list or brief account of potential speakers and special events;
- a rough estimate of a budget;
- a brief course description for the 200-level honors class, including a sample syllabus and reading list;
- a curriculum vitae for the colloquium coordinator(s).
If you have any comments or questions, please call Lynne Derbyshire at 874-4732 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several successful proposals available for your perusal in the Honors Center. Please contact Deborah Gardiner at 874-2303 if you wish to look these over.