College of Health Sciences
Living and Learning Community
The College of Health Sciences Living and Learning Community provides first-year students with a living environment that promotes personal growth, academic success, and a smooth transition from high school to college.
See an overview of LLCs at URI
Learn more about Living and Learning Community housing assignments.
Programming and Traditions
Here are just a few of the opportunities available to you through the College of Health Sciences LLC as a first year student, whether or not you live in the LLC halls.
- Making registration a piece of cake
- RAM tour of campus highlighting first year schedules
- Attending CHS speakers
- What to do with an HDF major
- Nutrition with Kinesiology professor
- Academic help in biology, nutrition/food science, chemistry
- Social networking opportunities
Staff and Contacts
Resident Academic Mentor (RAM)
Val Trainor, Coordinator of Student Affairs