The Department of Housing and Residential Life is one of the largest student employers on the URI campus. We provide a wide range of student employment opportunities, including:
- Systems administration and tech support
- Central administration
- Union Express Mailroom
- Warehouse and equipment deliveries
- Resident Assistant (RAs)
- Resident Academic Mentors (RAMs)
- Summer programs
- Graduate Hall Director
To Apply for a Position
- Most HRL student positions are posted on Handshake, URI’s online career management system.
- Applications submitted through Handshake MUST be signed by the applicant to be considered complete.
- All applicants must consent to a Conduct Record screening by the Office of Community Standards.
- Resident Assistants and Resident Academic Mentors must apply by following the instructions in the links below.