Thank you for contributing to the URI Center for Nonviolence & Peace Studies
“When We Know Better, We Do Better” (Maya Angelou)
Your Gift will “Give Peace a Chance” by supporting nonviolence training and peace education programs at the university, in Rhode Island community and school outreach projects, as well as trainings and prevention programs at the national and international levels. Supporting our work helps everyone learn how to peacefully address conflict and violence in order to build a safer America and a more global beloved community.
These are the steps to follow:
- On the URI Foundation Donation web page, click on the first button: “Click here for a list of Giving Opportunities.”
- Scroll down to “URI Programs and Initiatives.”
- Check the box “Center for Nonviolence and Peace Studies.”
- Click on “Continue.”
- Enter your gift “Amount” in the box to the right.
- Below, enter “My Information” and then click “Save and Continue.”
- Enter “Secure Payment Information” and enter “Next.”
- Confirm your donation, then SUBMIT.
For more information about the various ways to support the URI Center for Nonviolence & Peace Studies, contribute to one of our scholarship programs, or become a sponsor an individual attending one of our international training and leadership development institutes, please contact:
Paul Bueno de Mesquita
Director and Psychology Professor
College of Health Sciences
University of Rhode Island
74 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
Office: (401) 874-2875