Log in using Sakai/Wi-Fi username and password. For login help, contact the IT Service Desk at 401.874.HELP.
Students: We Want Your Feedback!
- It’s anonymous, instructors cannot tell who has completed evaluations
- Instructors receive feedback after grades are submitted
- It’s easy: evaluations available the last two weeks of the session 24/7, on or off campus from any device
- Most instructors will provide time in class to complete
- Learn more about the process, including which courses are evaluated
Instructors: Get the Most out of Feedback
- Easy to administrator: step-by-step checklist
- Focus on what matters in your course: select your learning objectives, create your own questions
- Learn more about the process, including the survey period, encouraging feedback, which courses are evaluated, receiving your report and applying it to the classroom
- All about how the process works