The Rhode Island 4-H Club Foundation is about supporting 4-H youth. Dedicated volunteers serve as members of the foundation board of directors working to generate and manage funds for 4-H awards, training and recognition programs. Donors are individuals, businesses, foundations and organizations who give to the Foundation for 4-H. The Foundation is a non-profit foundation incorporated in the state of Rhode Island. It has 501(c)(3) status which means that people and businesses who make donations can deduct the amount of the donation from their federal income taxes.
What does it do with the money?
- Pins, medals, seals & certificates for all 4-H members who complete their work and records at the end of the 4-H year.
- Awards for 4-H presentation contests
- Expenses of members and chaperones for participation in: National 4-H Conference in Washington, DC, and the National 4-H Horse knowledge and speech competitions in Louisville, KY.
- Assistance with expenses for: The Kenneth Coombs RI 4-H Leadership Camp; RI 4-H Junior Conference; RI 4-H Teen Conference; & New England 4-H Teen Conference
- Recognition Banquet awards and training for adult 4-H volunteers.
- Recognition and support of RI 4-H delegates to the Eastern States Exposition 4-H programs is West Springfield, MA
- Numerous other 4-H program support.
Contact us: Rhode Island 4-H Club Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 1925, Kingston, RI 02881