“From the beginning, a century ago, this youth-serving organization offered “hands-on” learning activities for young people so they might become productive citizens. Today youth participate in educational programs that are based in Science and Technology, Healthy Lifestyles and Citizenship. Self directed study and “Learning by Doing” are key to the attraction and success of the 4-H program.”
There are over 35 4-H projects areas. Some examples and resources…
- Leadership and Life Skills
- Healthy Living
- Science, Technology and the environment
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communications and Expressive Art
- Educational Resources Booklet– Free Educational materials to borrow!
- Summer Fairs
- National Conference
- Rhode Island Military Youth programs!