The University of Rhode Island can help you access customized workforce and skills development training to help achieve your business objectives. Whether you are seeking opportunities for your staff to brush up on a few skills or looking for a specialized training program for a specific industry, we’d like to help.
URI offers a number of certificate programs providing in-depth education in a variety of subjects applicable to a variety of industries. If you don’t see what you need here, you may contact one of our relationship managers to help you find what you need.
Continuing Education/ Certification Programs/Professional Development:
- Auditors and Accountants Institute
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Forensics
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
- Professional Certificate in Digital Forensics
- Professional Certificate in Cyber Security
- Biotechnology Professional Development and Advancement
- Graduate Certificate Program in Labor Relations
- Graduate Certificate Program in Human Resources
- Graduate Certificate in GIS and Remote Sensing
- Graduate Certificate in Hydrology
- Graduate Certificate in Community Planning
- Post-Masters Certificates through the College of Nursing
- Certificate in Fashion Merchandising
- Continuing Professional Development through the College of Pharmacy
- Professional Development Workshops
- Contract training for business and industry
The University of Rhode Island now offers online options to earn an advanced degree, further develop your career, or differentiate yourself in the job market with a certificate. URI offers fully online undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs designed to meet the global challenges of today’s workforce and the needs of tomorrow’s professionals. Programs include healthcare management, nursing, communications, cybersecurity, cannabis studies, supply chain management, and more.
Polaris MEP is the Manufacturing Industry Partner for the Governor’s Workforce Board RI (GWBRI) and provides competitive manufacturing business improvement programs to grow RI’s manufacturing industry. Polaris MEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST MEP) and a business unit of the University of Rhode Island Research Foundation. Polaris provides one-on-one consulting, public workshops and in-house training in strategic growth, supply chain, lean solutions, workforce development, and more.
Innovate@URI helps entrepreneurs and start-ups to access the vast resources of the University to help grow their ideas and their business.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.874.7084 to connect with one of our relationship managers.