We can help you access customized workforce training and skills development to help achieve your business objectives. Whether you are seeking opportunities for your staff to brush up on a few skills or looking for a specialized training program for a specific industry, we’d like to help.
URI offers a number of certificate programs providing in-depth education in a variety of subjects applicable to a variety of industries. If you don’t see what you need here, please contact Katharine Flynn at 401.874.7084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education/ Certification Programs/Professional Development:
- Auditors and Accountants Institute
- Professional Development Seminars
- Biotechnology Professional Development and Advancement
- Graduate Certificate Program in Labor Relations
- Graduate Certificate Program in Human Resources
- Graduate Certificate Program in Digital Forensics
- MulitMedia Certificates: Design for Print & Design for Web
- Contract training for business and industry
Polaris MEP is the Manufacturing Industry Partner for the Governor’s Workforce Board RI (GWBRI) and offers training, including grants, for incumbent workers and employers working to achieve operational excellence in all areas of manufacturing.