The Qiagen QIAcube uses advanced technology to process Qiagen spin columns, enabling seamless integration of automated, low-throughput sample prep into the laboratory workflow. All processing steps are performed by the QIAcube – from sample lysis to elution of highly purified nucleic acids or proteins. The QIAcube is preinstalled with protocols for purification of plasmid DNA, genomic DNA, RNA, viral nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Capacity: up to 12 samples per run
- Pipetting range: 5-900 µl
- Shaker: 100-2,000 rpm; heating range, ambient temperature to 70° C
- Centrifuge: 12,000 x g maximum; 12 rotor positions
- Reagent bottle rack: holds up to six 30 ml bottles
- Optical & Ultrasonic sensors: check samples, consumables and liquid loading for each protocol run