IEP Student Ambassador Application 2014-15
Eligibility: Open to 5th year IEP students returning from their year abroad.
Role: Student Ambassadors serve as resources for IEP marketing and recruitment efforts. They represent the program in an engaged, professional manner to prospective students and their families, company representatives, alumni, and to the university and surrounding communities. They also act as mentors/advisors for current students on campus and abroad, and help create program-related materials.
Stipend: $1,000 for the academic year ($500/semester) for exemplary service at the discretion of the IEP Coordinator.
Events: Ambassadors should be able to attend the majority of events below, as their schedules allow.
- Open House days (Saturday 10/18/14, Sunday 11/2/14)
- Welcome Days (Saturday 4/11/15, Saturday 4/18/15, Saturday 4/25/15)
- Colloquium on International Engineering Education Poster Fair (Friday, 11/7)
- Study Abroad Fair (Wednesday 9/17/15)
- EGR 105 class visits
- High school visits
- Prospective student visits
Application Deadline: Friday, September 5, 2014
Questions? Contact IEP Coordinator Heather Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.