Main Commencement and Pinning Ceremony Information
Main Commencement Exercises 2017 – Undergraduate Students:
- See details here: http://web.uri.edu/commencement/ceremonies/.
- Graduation checklist: http://web.uri.edu/commencement/for-students-graduation-checklist/. Students are encouraged to review the graduate checklist thoroughly. The checklist contains important information on eligibility, caps and gowns, photographs, and more.
College of Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- All students participating in the pinning ceremony will need a name card. The card is used to pronounce your name correctly as you cross the stage. You MUST bring your graduation name card to the ceremony.
- The Office of Student and Academic Affairs will notify you when name cards are available for pick up.
- The ceremony will be held in Mackal Field House immediately following Main Commencement. The ceremony will begin at approximately 2:30pm and will run 90 minutes.
- All graduates are required to stay for the entire College of Nursing commencement ceremony.
- Tickets are required and will be distributed by the College of Nursing Student and Academic Affairs office. You will be notified when tickets are available for pick up.
All information about Commencement is available online at: http://web.uri.edu/commencement/. The website includes everything you need to know related to accommodations, parking, maps, travel and more.