College of Pharmacy

7 Greenhouse Road Kingston, RI 02881

pharmcol@etal.uri.edu – Office: 401.874.2761 Fax: 401.874.2181

URI
Think Big, We Do.
Rhode Island Seal
Follow us on TwitterVisit our Facebook page

ACPE logo

The University of Rhode Island Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.

More Student Profiles

Kelsey Luczak ’12  Video Diary: Pre-Professional to P4

“At the College of Pharmacy at URI I was really drawn into, first its incredible reputation throughout all of the employers in the area and also because it was a little bit close to home.”

“Progressing into URI and hearing all about this community and how community was such a theme throughout the entire college, I really wanted that feeling of closeness.”

“Take every opportunity that you are presented with …and explore everything possible.”

“It’s more than just picking up your prescription at CVS, now it’s actually interacting with patients and improving their health in all aspects.”

“It’s really important to hold true to yourself as a person and hold true to the profession as a field, and really that’s what creates the strong foundation that makes this profession so incredible.”

“It was just that community feeling that made me feel welcome and at home and comfortable and gave me that ability to improve myself … and jump into the field of pharmacy.”

P3

P2

P1

Pre-Professional

The University of Rhode Island
Think Big, We Do.
A-ZDirectoryContact UsJump to top