The Annual College of Business Career Day will take place Friday, October 13, 2023. So, polish your resumes, brush up on your networking skills, and get ready to learn from some of the industry’s best experts. Over 65 companies attending!
Fall 2023 Career Day Agenda
Fireside Chat with Dean Rogers | Edwards Auditorium
8:30 – 10:00am; Doors Open at 8:00am
Senior Director, MSG Entertainment Finance and Reporting at Madison
Square Garden Entertainment
Vice President and Private Banker at J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s Boston
About your Major: Panel Discussion | Ballentine Hall
10:15 – 11:15am for Freshman & Sophomore
- Accounting (Room 111)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation (Room 102)
- Finance (Room 115)
- Management (Room 114)
- Marketing (Room 113)
- Marketing (Room 251)
- Global Business (Room 101)
- Supply Chain (Room 112)
- Textiles Merchandising & Design (Room 105)
About your Major #2 | Ballentine Hall
11:30am-12:30pm for Juniors & Seniors Industry Discussion: Panel Discussion
- Diversity, Equity & Equality (Room 251)
- Artificial Intelligence used in Business (Room 102)
- The Art of Sales (Room 114)
- Social Media & Digital Marketing (Room 115)
- Blue Economy in Business (Room 101)
- FINTECH (Room 113)
- Business of Sports (Room 111)
- Learn why ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) is important (Room 112)
- Cool Positions in Business (Room 105)
Ballroom 10:30am-2:30pm – Open to all!
- Freshman & Sophomores Viewing: 11:30am-12:30pm
- Juniors, Seniors & Graduate Viewing: 10:30am-2:00pm
- LinkedIn Photos 10:30am-1:00pm | Atrium 2
Break Out Sessions 1:15 – 2:00pm- Open to all!
- Study Abroad: In-person panel discussion regarding study abroad. Hear from URI students that have studied abroad. Learn more about your options and planning for study abroad. Memorial Union Room 318
Internships & Building Your Resume: In-person panel discussion regarding internships and building your resume. Hear from a panel of URI students about their internship experiences. Learn more about building your resume and learn about getting Involved on campus. Memorial Union Room 360
- Bank of America
- CVS Health
- Enterprise Holdings
- EY LLP
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- Black Diamond Network
- DiSanto Priest & Co.
- Cathedral Corporation
- KLR (Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co)
- KPMG LLP
- KSA Marketing
- Marcum LLP
- US Electrical Services, Inc.
A special thanks to the Kent & Diane Fannon, and Jesse Baker Endowments which supports this day.
For more details and to participate in our next event, connect with Jessica Linicus