Invest in the College
The College of Business is committed to preparing students to be effective and ethical leaders who will use their careers to create value for society.
There are many ways for you to be a part of this effort, and giving to the College is one of the most important. Your gift can inspire students to pursue knowledge, expand the reach of faculty research, bring distinguished speakers to share expertise with the URI community, and more.
The alumni, parents, friends, and corporate partners who contribute to the college are essential to our success, and we are deeply grateful for everything they do for the University of Rhode Island.
- URI’s Board of Trustees welcomes eight new members -
- Deborah Imondi ’83 M.B.A.’86 Receives Ram Award for Alumni Achievement -
- Lin Named Inaugural William H. Eigen Endowed Professor -
- Colleen Gouveia Moulton named Alumni Engagement Council Chair at URI -
- URI Faculty and Staff Increase Philanthropic Support - URI Faculty and Staff Increase Philanthropic Support Faculty and staff at the University of Rhode Island have contributed a collective $1.56 million over the past year to support students, research, and programs. This is an annual record for faculty, faculty emeritus, and staff giving, surpassing the previous year’s total as a new committee continues a […]
- Alumni gives $1.3 million to advance priorities of the College - Craig D. ’80 and Sandra Steeneck commit $1.3 million to advance the immediate and long-term priorities of the College of Business.
URI Faculty and Staff Increase Philanthropic Support
Faculty and staff at the University of Rhode Island have contributed a collective $1.56 million over the past year to support students, research, and programs. This is an annual record for faculty, faculty emeritus, and staff giving, surpassing the previous year’s total as a new committee continues a concerted effort to increase support.
College of Business Priorities
The College is focused on meeting the needs of today’s students while positioning ourselves for strategic opportunities in the future. Explore a number of possibilities to align your gift with your areas of interest.
- RhodyNow Fund: College of Business
The College of Business has two RhodyNow Funds, including RhodyNow: Business Dean’s Excellent Fund and RhodyNow: MBA Fund. These funds support immediate needs for students and faculty, internships, international experience, professional development, financial, enhanced facilities, technology, and more. Support the RhodyNow Fund using this form.
Scholarships provide life-changing opportunities for students and make us a competitive destination for top applicants.
- Establishing an Endowment
You can establish your own endowed fund or contribute to an existing fund to leave a lasting mark and secure a bright future for the College.
- Faculty Support
Endowed professorships attract and retain top-tier faculty and inspire influential teaching and research.
- Event Sponsorship
Sponsoring events, such as the annual Alumni Career Day, advances professional development for students. Deloitte Consulting recently sponsored our Fireside Chat Series, bringing industry leaders to campus to speak with students about careers, required skills, and industry trends.
- RhodyNow Fund: College of Business
If you have questions, or wish to discuss specific areas for support, contact Tim Babcock, senior director of development, at email@example.com or 401.874.2618.
All gifts are tax-deductible and managed by the URI Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. To accommodate giving preferences, contributions to the College may be given anytime as cash or securities, real estate or property or in the future in the form of an annuity, remainder trust, or bequest.