Offering learning opportunities designed to give each individual the knowledge and skills they need to lead and contribute.
Whether you want to pursue an undergraduate degree, enhance your professional skills, or train for a new career, you’ll get the flexibility and academic support you need in a rich and diverse learning environment.
The Alan Shawn Feinstein College of Education and Professional Studies spans two campuses; the School of Education is located on the Kingston campus, and the School of Professional Studies is located on the Providence Campus in the Shepard Building.
News and Events
- URI School of Education earns national accreditation for educator licensure programs - The 7-year accreditations are for the initial and advanced educator programs
- For SK Teacher of the Year, award shows importance of ‘kids first’ mindset - Rebecca Duff, a kindergarten teacher Wakefield Elementary School, talks to her students after being named the “South Kingstown Teacher of the Year” during a surprise ceremony last week.
- URI’s Briana Scalisi ’22 named national ‘Major of the Year’ by SHAPE America - Scalisi is a double major in kinesiology, and K-12 health and physical education
- 25 Graduate From The Emerging Leaders Development Program - URI office of Strategic Initiatives and RIBBA graduate 25 from the emerging leaders development program for individuals who identify as Asian, Black, Hispanic or Latino, Indigenous, or multiracial.
- Dr. Kathy Peno Is Awarded The Alan Mandell Mentoring Award - The Adult Higher Education Alliance (AHEA) has awarded The Alan Mandell Mentoring Award to Kathy Peno of the University of Rhode Island...
- Narragansett Scholarship - The Narragansett Indian scholarship provides full, in-state tuition and fees for up to four years to students of Narragansett Indian ancestry
More News and Events