Cash Management

Contact us with any questions about any cash handling activities at the University of Rhode Island.

Petty Cash, Imprest, Change Fund

Obligations of the University of Rhode Island are generally paid by the Controller’s Office, but under certain circumstances, the Controller’s Office may delegate a part of its authority to a University department by allowing that department to operate a Petty Cash/Imprest fund.

Reconciliation Forms

Transfer Forms

Who Can Help Me?



110 Carlotti Administration Building
75 Lower College Road
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Fax: 401.874.4825

Chief Accountant VACANT 401-874-4213
Accountant, Cash Reconciliation Mary-Liz Grady 401-874-2759
Accountant, Cash Reconciliation Nancy Pelliccione 401-874-4447