Volunteer and Fellowship Opportunities
URI Cooperative Extension offers a number of volunteer opportunities for college students, adults and youth across many disciplines and programs. If you are interested in what we do, want to help us achieve our goals, or need community service hours, please see below for ways to Get Involved!
- Apply to be an Energy Fellow
- Apply to be a RI Agriculture and Food System Fellow
- Become a Youth Environmental Educator
- Volunteer with the Expanded Food Nutrition Education Program
- Intern with the Water Quality Program internship
- Assist the Biological Control Lab with research by emailing Lisa Tewksbury at firstname.lastname@example.org