- Secondary Education, Mathematics
- Phone: 401.874.4165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Hersey is a Lecturer at the University of Rhode Island, with a dual appointment to the School of Education and Department of Mathematics.
She currently holds a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Rhode Island. Her scholarship focuses on the learning of mathematics, mathematical thinking, and pedagogical content knowledge.
- Learning of mathematics
- Mathematical thinking
- Pedagogical content knowledge
- M.A., Education, University of Rhode Island, 2012
- B.A.s, Secondary Education & Mathematics, 2009
de Groot, C. & Hersey, N. (2015). When products are sums. New York State Mathematics Teachers’ Journal, 65(1), 22-28.
Peno, K., Hersey, N., Olson, R., Sergent, C., & Reed, S. (2016). TASC for Dummies. Edison, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
de Groot, C. & Hersey, N. (2015, October). When products are sums. Co-presenter at Association of Teachers of Mathematics in New England, Portland, Maine.