Skip to content
Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology – Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the strong foundation in exercise science necessary to effectively work in the exercise science field/profession.
- Apply knowledge and skills required to assess human performance related characteristics of individuals from diverse populations.
- Design and implement exercise programs for apparently healthy individuals and those with the leading controlled chronic diseases.
- Evaluate the behavioral and cultural factors that influence the adoption and maintenance of a physically active lifestyle.
- Apply knowledge of exercise science in a real world setting.