Welcome & Information Desk
Monday-Friday: 9 am-4 pm
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-9 pm
Fridays: 7:30 am- 8 pm
Sunday: 9 am-3 pm
Welcome to the Memorial Union’s Welcome & Information Desk; we are here to answer your questions and help point you in the right direction for an event, class, meeting, and much more.
Services we Offer
Bus Schedules :
We stock the latest bus schedules for the following RIPTA Bus Routes 14, 62/66, and 64, and the Flex Service Shuttle that travels around campus.
Lost and Found:
The Memorial Union’s info desk is where you’ll find missing personal items around the campus. We also keep a log of all reported lost items.
Campus building and parking maps are available upon request. Additionally, we can provide directions to the four URI campuses, local restaurants, visitor accommodations, and tourist spots in Rhode Island.
Student Organization keys:
The information desk is home to all the Memorial Union’s student organizations’ office keys. Select organization members (determined by each student organization’s presidents) can sign out with their URI ID.
Be seen on our video wall with your digital ad posting
Flyers can be produced at Campus Copy and Design.
Flyers can be posted at various campus locations, and each facility sets its posting policy. To post flyers at the Memorial Union, provide two 8 1/2″ x 11″ flyers to the info desk, and the staff will place them behind the bulletin boards.
MU Display Policy:
• The bulletin boards are available to all applicable organizations for general use; additionally, the general public may utilize the bulletin boards on the 1st floor.
• Two notices are permitted for URI programs that cite specific dates & times, while only one note is permitted for non-URI programs or URI programs that mention no particular dates & times.
• Program notices must not exceed 14″ x22″ in size and must include the sponsoring group’s name & contact telephone number.
• Classified ads may not exceed the size of a 3″ x5″ index card.
• All notices must be submitted to the Information Desk for approval, stamping, & posting.