James OFFUH

Location: Ivory Coast

Level of Training: (Level 1 – 2022)

About:

My name is James OFFUH. I am a passionate and devoted peace advocate, relationship builder, peace maker, civic educator, authentic dialogue, communication skills practitioner and facilitator, and a hair stylist (barber) from my  native of Item in Bende local government area in Abia State of Nigeria. I practice modern, inclusive universal Christian faith, married, and father of four school-age children. My present residence is Cote d’Ivoire where I was born in 1972, 7th May. 

I am the President/Founder of a NGO-UFPACI United for Peace Against Conflicts International, based in Cote d’Ivoire. I hold certificates as a Reconciliation facilitator from Jewish-Palestinian Living Room Dialogue California, USA, Certificate on Integrated Data Analytics for sustaining Peace from United Nation System Staff College, Certificate on Conflicts Transformation from Peace Direct, Certificate on Skills for effective Negotiation from University of Peace Center for Executive Education Costa Rica, Level 1 Certificate in Kingian Nonviolence and Conflict Reconciliation from the University of Rode Island Center for Nonviolence and Peace Studies,  and Diploma Certificate BCC,LCC, LDC on leadership from World of Faith Bible Institute, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.

Serving currently as United Religion Initiative Cooperation Circle Leader, Côte d’Ivoire Chapter, I was awarded the Honoree Visionary Peace Builder of the year 2018 by Euphrates Institute USA. I worked as a program facilitator, mentor, and project advisor of the Peace Practice Alliance course program for Euphrates Institute USA.

Contact Information: offuhjames@gmail.com