- To register to attend a Welcome Day, select your preferred date below.
- Select the “Register” button in the top left corner of the screen
- Because you are an admitted student, you already have a Rhody Connection account, although you may never have used it before. Scroll down to “Already have an account?” and select “Log in for quicker registration.”
- In the “Username” field, enter the student email address submitted with the Common Application. If you remember your password, enter it in the password field.
- If you have not used this system before, or you have used it but forgot your password, select the “Forgot Username or Password” link and enter the student email address submitted with the Common Application.
- You will be sent a link to create a password. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive a response. The password reset email will be sent from “Hobsons VIP.”
|10:00 to 12:00||College Fair
Speak with faculty and students who are ready to answer your questions.
|10:00 to 1:30||Student-Led Campus Tours
All tours are walking tours. Please dress for comfort.
|10:00 to 12:30||University Fair
Meet professional staff from student service departments, and students from a variety of clubs and organizations.
|10:00 to 3:00||Walk-In Financial Aid Appointments
You may sign-up for a time when you arrive on campus. You can do this at the Enrollment Services table in the Ryan Center.
|11:00 to 12:30||Complimentary Boxed Lunches available|
|1:00 to 2:30||College Breakout Sessions
Hear from the dean of your college and break into smaller groups by major, including University College for Academic Success for students who are undeclared.