Students wishing to live in the Heidi Kirk Duffy Center for International Education must apply. Applications are available each spring for the following academic year. Please note that living in the house one year does not guarantee a spot for the following year. Students must apply every spring.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, however, the initial selection pool will be determined from applications received by March 17, with decisions made by April 4, for NEW residents. For the 2014-2015 academic year, the cost to live at the Heidi Kirk Duffy Center will be $5,330 for a double room (per semester) and $5,685 for a single room (per semester). Those prices INCLUDE a 15-meal per week meal plan AND communication fees associated with living at the house.
Priority will be given to
- Students who have completed an IEP internship and/or study abroad.
- IEP Upperclassman.
- Prior residents with a clear commitment to the community and spirit of the IEP LLC.
- Students with a cumulative GPA above a 3.0.
- Students demonstrating a clear commitment to the goals of the programs of the IEP.
- Submit the application form below.
- IEP staff will contact you to schedule an interview.
- If selected by the IEP Housing committee, we require a non-refundable $250 confirmation deposit within one week of notification. Please note that deposits are applied to the SPRING SEMESTER BILL.
- Room assignments and roommate selection are finalized each June.