- Appx. 299 engineering students in the IEP
- Appx. 26% of IEP students are women
- Students earn two degrees simultaneously, one in engineering and one in Chinese, French, German, Italian or Spanish. No prior foreign language experience required.
- Students spend a semester studying abroad followed by an internship abroad.
- Two houses just for IEP students with a strong community atmosphere.
Check out our Alumni Map to see where IEP Alums have landed jobs around the world post-graduation.
- IEP Facts & Figures 2014
- IEP Facts & Figures 2013
- IEP Facts & Figures 2012
- IEP Facts & Figures 2011
- IEP Facts & Figures 2010
- Global Update 17.1: Fall 2014
- Global Update 16.2: Summer 2014
- Global Update 16.1: Fall 2013
- Global Update 15.2: Summer 2013
- Global Update 15.1: Fall 2012
- Global Update 14.3: Spring 2012
- Global Update 14.2: Winter 2012
- Global Update 14.1: Fall 2011
- Global Update 13.3: Spring 2011
- Global Update 13.1: Winter 2011
- Global Update 12.4: Fall 2010
- Global Update 12.3: Summer 2010
- Global Update 12.2: Summer 2010 (Special Edition)
- Global Update 12.1: Winter 2010