John Hunt House at Hunt Mills
Hunts Mill Road | East Providence, RI 02916
The John Hunt House and Grounds at Hunt Mills was the site of the first grist, fulling, and saw mills in the area. It includes a dam with fish ladder, falls, and acres of park land. Four buildings date from 1740 to 1900, and the Hunt House is the East Providence Historical Society’s headquarters as well as a museum.