The GMAT/GRE application requirement will be waived for candidates who meet one of the following criteria:
- URI graduate (any major) with a minimum 3.30 overall GPA
- For M.S. Accounting, you must have a 3.5 overall GPA
- Graduate from an AACSB accredited business program with a minimum 3.30 GPA
- For the M.S. Accounting program, you must have been an accounting major and have a 3.5 GPA
- Have a minimum of five years full-time work experience post graduation
- Hold a Masters or Ph.D. degree (any discipline)
- Hold significant professional certificates such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified, Financial Planner (CFP), Project Management Professional (PMP) and others.
Waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Lisa Lancellotta at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
GMAT Fee Waiver Award
The URI College of Business Administration, through the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), offers 10 GMAT fee waiver scholarships a year for applicants applying to the one-year M.B.A., Evening M.B.A., or MS Accounting. The waiver code will allow you to take the GMAT for free. Criteria for awarding a GMAT Fee Waiver: