Friday, October 29, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Don’t miss Finance Night at the College of Business, taking place this Friday, October 29 in the Hope Room at the URI Welcome Center.
The event will kick-off at 3:00 p.m. with an hour of networking with finance professionals. A panel discussion with industry experts will follow at 4:00 p.m. Don’t miss this invaluable career opportunity where you will get to meet and network with representatives from various finance organizations, including:
- John Finn, Finn and Meehan Wealth, Financial Consultant
- Erik Carleton, CFA, CAIA, Textron, Director of Pension Investments
- Peter Miniati, F.L. Putnam Investment Management, Company Advisor
- Elizabeth Demers, J.P. Morgan, Vice President
- David Aballo, Washington Trust, Officer, Wealth Management Research Analyst
- Doug Cote, Voya Investment Management, Head of Global Perspectives Strategies
- Chris Wolfe, First Republic Chief Investment Officer
- Ken Knox, Tenzing Insurance Strategies, President
- Jeff Liguori, Napatree Capital, Chief Investment Officer
- Eric Salander, Textron, VP Investor Relations
- Joseph Confessore, Washington Trust, Senior VP, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management
- Andrea Tarbox, University of Rhode Island, Executive-in-Residence
- Al Verrecchia, Hasbro, Retired Chairman
So prepare your questions, update your resume, and join us Friday afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m.