Skip to content
Masters of Science in Kinesiology – Learning Outcomes
Kinesiology Master of Science Program Goals and Outcomes (Competencies)
- Goal 1: Graduates will develop a breadth and depth of knowledge in order to advance in their field within the field of Kinesiology
- 1.1: Students will use existing scholarship to advance their depth of knowledge within their discipline.
- 1.2: Students demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of core Kinesiology principles.
- Goal 2: Graduates will be prepared as scholarly professionals in their field within Kinesiology.
- 2.1: Students will apply scientific method to focused issues in order to develop the skills needed to conduct research and have the ability to contribute to the current knowledge base in Kinesiology.
- 2.2: Students will be effective communicators of discipline-specific information.