- Maple Tree Tap-A-Thon Chestnut Hill Farm - Date: Sat Feb 27, 2021 Time:10:00am to 3:00pm ET Price: $15 adult member; $12 child member; under 4 free Location: Chestnut Hill Farm A ranger will show you how to identify maple trees on the farm and share the history of tapping as visitors learn about how maple sap runs. Every participant will be able to set their […]
- Maple Sugaring at the Boston Nature Center - Maple Sugaring at the Boston Nature Center Sat Feb 27, 2021, 10:00am to 4:00pm Price: $12 Location: Boston Nature Center Drop-in and experience the history of this New England tradition through tapping trees and hauling sap. Tap, collect, and boil down sap! You will learn about the different techniques and equipment used across New England and why […]
- Maple Days at Old Sturbridge Village - Maple Days at Old Sturbridge Village Fri Mar 5, 2021 Today, when one thinks of maple, they usually think of maple syrup poured over fresh pancakes or waffles, but in the early 19th-century, maple sugar was the ultimate goal – not syrup! Find out the reasons (both practical and political!) why early 19th-century New […]
- Maple Sugaring Saturdays at Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary - Maple Sugaring Saturdays at Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary—Topsfield Saturdays, March 6-20, 2021 Take one of the naturalist-guided Weekend Maple Sugaring Tours on weekends from the last weekend in February through March 21st. Learn how to identify a sugar maple, observe tapping and sap collection methods, watch the sap being boiled down in the sugarhouse, and get a taste of the final […]
- Tap A Tree Event - Wed Feb 24, 2021 Various times Price:$50 adult; children are free Location: Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary 293 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon, MA Nothing beats that first drip from a tap in a sugar maple tree, and nothing kicks off the season quite like hanging a bucket to capture that sap which will […]
- Appleton Farms Maple Weekends, MA - Location: Appleton Farms Route 1A, Ipswich, MA Appleton Farms Maple Weekends—Hamilton and Ipswich Saturdays and Sundays, February 27-March 28, 2021 Weekends at this farm will have maple demonstrations in their Sugar Shack along with food trucks and vendors for some fun before and after. Book a fire pit to get toasty and take a hike on one of […]
- Maple Sugaring Brookwood Farm Canton, MA - Visit Brookwood Farm in Canton, MA from Saturday and Sunday, March 28-29 anytime from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to learn about and sample maple syrup, from how it comes from the tree to the finished product. See firsthand how to tap a tree and how the maple sugaring process is done. You’ll also get to enjoy tastings […]
- Sugaring Off Tours Topsfield, MA - This event gives customers a maple syrup making experience. A tour guide will show you the sugar maple tree’s tapping of maple sap and the unique process of boiling the sap to make maple syrup. Saturdays & Sundays from February- March
- Massachusetts Maple Weekend - March 21-22, 2020 The main event of the state’s “Maple Month.” Refer to the Massachusetts Maple Producers Association to find out which sugarhouse is hosting the kickoff event this season, with state officials in attendance to tap the ceremonial first tree.
- Spring Hill Sugar House - September 18 to October 31st, 10am – 5pm Open Weekends in March for Maple Syrup Demonstrations 11am – 4pm Enjoy Maple Syrup from trees on the farm, cider mill (fresh apple cider made on the premises) and farm animals! Apple Cider, Pick Your Own Pumpkins, Corn Maze, Apples, Gourds and much more. 522 Gardner Road, […]
- Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum Maple Celebration Warner, NH - The Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum located in Warner, NH celebrates NH Maple Weekend by participating in the maple festival because of their ancestors using it as a natural sweetener. They are donating land for the event and running several other events. This includes learning about boiling sap to make maple syrup, the traditional Native American way. Enjoy […]
- Maple Days at Prescott Farms, Laconia, NH - Maple Days at Prescott Farms, Laconia, NH on Saturdays, March 7-28, 2020 This ‘Tap Into Maple’ day includes learning about the syrup-making process from sap to syrup and encourages hands-on activities to learn how to make maple syrup by yourself. Click here to visit learn more from the retailer
- The Maple Express Charmingfare Farm, Candia, NH - The Maple Express event at Charmingfare Farm will be going on every weekend in March 2020. In Candia, NH go for a ride on a horse-drawn carriage; the Maple Express! From here, it will take you on a 20-minute trip to a sugar shack where you’ll learn how maple syrup is made. After the presentation enjoy […]
- New Hampshire Maple Weekend - March 21-22, 2020 More than 60 sugarhouses across the state participate in this open house. Learn how maple syrup is made; plus free samples, horse-drawn rides, sugar on snow, pancake breakfasts, and more. More information can be found on the New Hampshire Maple Producers Association website.
- Maple Celebration, Billings Farm, Woodstock, VT - A Maple Celebration including maple recipe demonstrations, learning about the maple sugaring process, and horse-drawn sleigh rides (conditions permitting). Meet Farm Animals. The sheep, calves, chickens, and goats are all cozy for the winter in the Small Animal Barn and ready to greet guests. Learn about our herd and our dairy operations in the Activity […]
- Vermont Maple Conference Week - Sunday, December 6th – Friday, December 11th The University of Vermont and Vermont Maple Sugar Makers’ Association are hosting the 2020 Vermont Maple Conference Week. Whether you are an existing sugar maker, looking to become one, you work with maple producers, or a forest landowner looking to lease to a producer, you should attend this […]
- Vermont Maple Festival - April 24-26, 2020 | St. Albans, VT Celebrate the grand finale of the maple season townwide, with exhibits, cooking demos, a carnival and parade, breakfasts, and dinners. For more information check out the Vermont Maple Festival website.
- Vermont Maple Open House Weekend - March 21-22, 2020 Celebrate the season and visit sugarhouses throughout the state. Watch maple syrup being made (weather permitting) and sample maple products. For more information check out the Vermont Maple website.
- New York Maple Weekend - March 21-22 and March 28-29, 2020 Maple Weekend is a chance to learn about New York’s maple industry from ‘sap to syrup’! The event is a chance to learn about how maple syrup is made, enjoy taste testings, see how to cook with maple syrup and try new maple drinks and products. New York Maple Weekend […]
- New York State Winter Maple Conference - January 3–4, 2020 “Verona” has been a landmark maple event for years. Relocate last year to Syracuse, NY, it is one of the largest maple shows in the country. Although a long drive, to a pretty snowy region of the country, and at a time when we should all be repairing lines and getting ready […]
- Pineland Farms Maine Maple Sunday 2021 - Instead of a one-day event, a “Maple Week” on the farm will run from Monday, March 22 – Sunday, March 28. Come celebrate and visit the farm on any of these days for a 2-hour visit and peek inside our sugar shack, taste some Maine maple syrup drizzled over delicious local ice cream and go […]
- Maple Mania - June 14-16, 2019 This fun summer event includes sugarhouse tours, a trade show, technical sessions, and all meals included! Learn more on Maine Maple’s website
- Maine Maple Sunday - Maine’s Maple Syrup Producers celebrate on Maine Maple Sunday. Most sugarhouses offer free maple syrup samples and demonstrations on how pure Maine maple syrup is made. Many farms offer games, activities, treats, sugarbush tours, music, and so much more. Maine Maple Sunday is always the fourth Sunday in March although some sugarhouses are offering events […]
- Maine Maple Weekend - March 22, 2020 Some 40 farms and sugarhouses participate in this annual celebration. More information can be found on the Maine Maple Producers website.