To learn more about our MBA programs, please contact Program Coordinatior Lisa Lancellotta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.874.4241, or attend one of our MBA Information Sessions (pdf) scheduled in the day and evening for your convenience.
- Offered at the URI Feinstein Providence Campus, the Evening MBA is designed to emphasize conceptual, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills. The curriculum allows for breadth in such topics, including six new courses that allow you to focus on healthcare management. Material for this non-thesis program is presented through lectures, discussions, case studies, and individual and group projects. The Evening MBA program does not require previous instruction in business administration.
- This program immerses you in live business environments to analyze problems and provide hands-on learning opportunities with real clients to deliver creative solutions. Innovation, continuous improvement, and performance are among the focused topics for the program. The One-Year MBA in Strategic Innovation is also based at the URI Feinstein Providence Campus.
INTERDISCIPLINARY MBA PROGRAMS
- This program gives undergraduates in URI’s Industrial and Systems Engineering program the opportunity to complement their engineering degree with the business skills needed in the workplace. This 4+1 program gives these students a competitive advantage in job placement and advancement into management positions. There are no business course prerequisites to the MBA program.
- Also called the Blue MBA, this program is designed for students with a pure science, environmental science, or engineering undergraduate degree who want to develop their management skills and broaden their marketability, offering them the knowledge and skills they need to develop business models to ensure an environmentally sustainable world.
- The URI Colleges of Pharmacy and Business Administration offer a joint program that allows current URI Pharm.D students the opportunity to develop management and administrative skills through enrollment in the MBA Program. This program will graduate highly-qualified individuals to assume leadership and management roles in the health care industry.
URI MBA@PFIZER The URI MBA@PFIZER, a part-time MBA program specifically customized for Pfizer employees at their Groton campus, offers participants career-enhancing management skills, business knowledge, and the benefit of convenience, all while adding value for Pfizer.