Reserve the Date!
This is an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
This year’s Institute will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Last year’s topics included:
- GASB Update
- Ethics in Government
- Multi-Year Financial Projections
- Excel- Practical Applications for Accountants
- Pensions/Economic Outlook
- Elder Abuse
- ERSRI GASB 68 Information
- Write and Communicate as effectively as you “Crunch”
- Excel-Understanding Pivot Tables and Analyzing Data
- Cyber Security & Digital Forensics-Incident Response
This year’s Institute is still in the planning stages but promises to match or exceed last year’s reviews.
The program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email email@example.com.