URI Feinstein Providence Campus goes REGONLINE…
Reserve the Date! Wednesday, November 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please join us for an intensive, one-day program offering up-to-date information on topics affecting the areas of accounting and auditing in the State of Rhode Island.
- GASB Update
- Ethics in Government
- Budgeting for Outcomes
- Excel – Formulas and Charting
- Fraud and Internal Controls
- RI Economic Outlook
- New Single-Audit Changes Effective for FY2016
- Corporate Welfare & State Competitiveness
- School District Fraud
- Grant Writing: Five Simple Steps
- Featuring a General Session on Cyber Security Risk, Awareness, Threats, Governance, and Incident Response
This program is recommended for auditors, accountants, and state and municipal financial officers. Certificates for up to 9 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits, including 2 credits in Ethics*, will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
*URI will no longer offer CLEs for the Ethics portion.
- Early Bird Registration by September 28, 2016 ~ pay $119.
- Register online between September 29 and October 12, 2016 ~ pay $129.
- Register online between October 13 and November 8, 2016 ~ pay $139.
All registrations are processed ONLINE ONLY. Payment will be accepted in the form of a credit card, purchasing card, or purchase order and will incur a nominal service fee for processing. We will no longer accept faxed, phoned or walk-in registrations. All registrations must be completed online. Complimentary Parking is available at the RI Convention Center
Registration cancellations– will be allowed minus a $20 processing fee if cancelled by November 1, 2016. After this date, fees are non-refundable.
Substitutions– are allowed at no charge and must be made by 11/1/16 in writing to Christine P. Dolan at Christine@uri.edu.
Refunds– will be processed within 30-60 days after the conference and be issued in check form. Refunds will only be for the price of the conference with no service fees included. <strong>No refunds will be made for No Shows.
To be added to the mailing list please contact:
Kristen Riley, Office of Special Programs, 401-277-5056 or email email@example.com.