Welcome to the Academic Testing Center
The Academic Testing Center (ATC) is a free service for students currently enrolled at the University of Rhode Island. We administer paper-based examinations for students taking on campus courses, who need to complete make-up exams and for students with approved accommodations through Disability Services.
Check the For Faculty and For Students pages for information on how to submit requests, schedule exams, and more.
The mission of the University of Rhode Island Academic Testing Center is to support faculty and students through the administration of course examinations, including midterms and finals, in a dedicated testing facility.
We endeavor to achieve this mission by:
- Providing a quiet, proctored testing facility
- Promoting academic integrity
- Collaborating with Disability Student Services, Advising Programs for Student Athletics, and other campus offices
- Providing superior customer service
- Using the Professional Standards and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association as a guide to inform policies and procedures
– First-time faculty users must create an account here. Then wait for an email from our office indicating your account is configured for you to put in exam requests (within 1 business day, usually within a few hours).
– Inclement weather policy is available here. Typically when classes get cancelled, the ATC closes during that same period. Check here for updates.
-ATC closed Wed Mar 21 due to inclement weather. All students have been emailed re: rescheduling. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Chafee Hall, Testing Room 202 / Office Room 201
Telephone: (401) 874-4421
Monday 8:30am – 6pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 5pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 5pm
Thursday 8:30am – 6pm
Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm