In today’s innovation-based economy, businesses expect you to be prepared with critical thinking and problem solving skills along with the practical knowledge and experience to use these skills. Our One-Year MBA Program in Strategic Innovation delivers a curriculum and environment designed to develop leaders to meet these requirements.
The One-Year MBA program, based out of the URI Feinstein Providence Campus, immerses you in live business environments with real clients to analyze problems and deliver creative solutions. Innovation, continuous improvement, and performance are some of the focused topics for our program. Integral to the program is a business innovation environment—a learning environment that fosters knowledge acquisition, retention, and practical learning.
Fall Semester (19 credits)
- MBA 516 (1) : Professional Writing, Speaking, and Presenting
- MBA 517 (3) : Management Essential
- MBA 518 (3) : Financial Fundamentals for Innovation
- MBA 519 (3) : Marketing Decision-Making
- MBA 520 (3) : Accounting for Strategic Management and Investors
- MBA 521 (3) : Operations and Supply Chain for Innovation
- MBA 522 (3) : Business Integration I
Spring Semester (19 credits)
- MBA 523 (3): Analytical Tools for Business
- MBA 524 (3): Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBA 525 (6): Business Innovation Capstone Project OR
MBA 526 (6): Product Innovation Capstone Project
- MBA 527 (3): Technology and Business Law
- MBA 528 (3): Business Integration II
- MBA 529 (1): Career Development
Summer Options (7 credits)
Students will register for 7 credits over the summer. Choose amongst internship, electives with the Evening MBA students, and directed study work. Our College of Business Administration Internship Coordinator will work with you to develop and uncover internship opportunities around the world.
Application for Admission
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in any major, from any accredited college or university, may apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration Program. Learn more and apply »