The one-on-one live assistance is provided by the URI librarians staffing the Reference & Research Help Desk at the Robert L. Carothers Library and Learning Commons.
- Use the live chat widget in this page or Ask a Librarian app for iOS and Android.
- Once you ask a question, the librarian can guide you in your research or help you find quickly-located factual information.
- If you are unable to reach a librarian during the hours of service, or if you need assistance at another time, please stop by or call one of the URI Reference & Research Help Desks.
- Please note that your online reference interaction may be logged for quality assurance.
* Click on the black arrow icon to open the chat in a new window.*
If we’re not online, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.