RITUAL CAFÉ

2028 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI 02889 ritualcaferi.com

Business owner, Brett Read, is no stranger to entrepreneurial life. He is a real estate broker, property manager, and now, cafe owner. The vision for Ritual Cafe was inspired by Brett’s desire to experience a place where you could get excellent coffee and a delicious breakfast sandwich.

Determined in his search for the perfect location in central RI, Brett contacted the RISBDC for assistance. For support, he was connected with Regional Director Amit Basnet and Restaurant & Hospitality Business Advisor Maggie Longo. Working with them helped Brett determine start-up costs and develop a menu with cost projections. Through this partnership, Brett secured the financing he needed.

Today, Ritual Cafe is a quick-service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch sandwiches, flatbread pizza, baked goods, and a range of locally-sourced, high-quality coffees and lattes. Brett shared, “My business wouldn’t exist without the RISBDC and my consultant, Maggie Longo. She helped me fill all the gaps from ideas to reality and saved me from making mistakes.”