Transferring Credit

To make sure the credits you earn by completing a URI Summer course can be transferred, contact an administrator or academic advisor in enrollment services or your degree-granting college at your full-time institution. They will advise you on what you need to obtain from URI to have a URI Summer course approved for transfer credit.

Some URI Summer courses may already be accepted for transfer credit by your school. If you need a course description, you can find it in our catalog. If you need a past copy of a syllabus for the course, please contact the URI instructor listed for the course. You can find the appropriate contact information via the URI directory. Please note that all URI Summer instructor email addresses and many URI Summer syllabi can be accessed on the URI Summer Courses Webpage

You can request to have an official URI transcript sent to your full-time school through your URI e-Campus account. Follow complete instructions provided on the URI Enrollment Services website. If you have questions about your URI transcript, please contact URI Enrollment Services at 401-874-9500,, or by visiting the virtual lobby.