URI Watershed Watch Quality Assurance
URI Watershed Watch data are intended to be used by the local programs that help support it, the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (RIDEM), Rhode Island Department of Health (RIHealth), the US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) and others. That means that the data must be credible and meet the needs of these organizations. URI Watershed Watch ensures the quality of our data through our Quality Assurance Project Plans or QAPPs which are approved by both RIDEM and USEPA. These QAPPs document the Who, What, When, Where,Why and How our monitoring occurs.
Here are our approved QAPPs*:
- URI WW Analytical Laboratory QAPP
- Laboratory QAPP Appendix – Lab Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- URI WW Ambient and Field Assays QAPP
- Field QAPP Appendix – Field SOPs
- URI WW Block Island and Green Hill Pond Ambient and Marine Field Monitoring Program QAPP