About the College
Learn about our Philosophy of Human Life, Nursing, and Education.
Undergraduate Degrees Offered
- Bachelor of Science (traditional)
- Bachelor of Science (RN to B.S.)
Graduate Degrees Offered
- Master of Science, with Specializations in:
- Advanced Practice (Concentrations: Family, Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Undergraduate: Approximately 850
The baccalaureate and master’s degree programs are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Licensure Exam Pass Rates
Approximately 90% of URI nursing students pass the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) on the first try.